Tears of hope rolled down my face this morning when I received a text message from BoBo saying we need to make plans for Christmas. I sent a reply asking if this meant he was able to take leave to come home for the holidays. Then I held my breath and waited.
The back and forth that followed launched right into the cost of airfare, how expensive it is, and how he wasn’t sure how he could afford it. “I’ve got you covered.” I said, “just send dates.” He sent dates but with it was a note that he didn’t officially have the leave approved.
“Um… Okay. Let me know when you do.”
And the wait continues….
Any prayers, good karma, good luck dances, crossed fingers & toes, or tips on inexpensive flights would be much appreciated.