You all can think 21st Century Mom for this little ditty.
RULES: list 5 things you’re “addicted” to, then bestow the honor on five of your favorite bloggers (even though you have a million favorite bloggers).
- Facebook would have to top the list. I can’t keep away, even when I really try. If I am not allowed to post updates on FB, I move to Twitter. It’s not that I think that people care what I’m doing. It is that I need to free my mind from the bottle neck of random thoughts.
- Running: I need my running fix less I start twitching and lashing out at everyone around me. My Mom used to ground me from running when I was a teenager. My husband used to send me out running when ever I was getting too bitchy.
- Random Photos: I love to take pictures of random things, or of myself (everywhere I go). They are for the blog and often don’t get used for weeks to months after I take them. Recently, I started sharing them on FB (see item #1)
- Coffee: must have or else. It calms me almost as much as it stimulates my mind.
- Music: YaYa and I dock myPhone and play songs while we get ready in the morning. We sing and dance. We also do this same song and dance where ever we go.
Tag: Irene, Dori, Wes, Terry and Dianne