Here are the Rules:
• Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
• Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
• Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
• Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here is my tagger:
Mia Goddess – It’s all her fault so, if you find yourself tagged (at the end of this post), direct your dirty comments to her.
Here are five random facts about me:
1. I wanted to be a cheerleader but decided not to tryout when I discovered that I wouldn’t be able to cheer and participate on the Track and Cross-country Teams.
2. I’m a Capricorn. My birthday is 2 days after Christmas. I was on track for a holiday-related name [ie. Christina, Holly, or Noel] until my Mom saw the Sound of Music. Thank you Julie Andrews for portraying an angelic character thus influencing my parent’s naming choices. Incidentally, I wasn’t exactly an angel growing up.
3. I started taking dance classes (including modern, ballet, and jazz) as an adult. Ballet was my favorite. I got obsessed, taking a couple classes a day at the community college. Since I was working the night shift at the time, I’d sleep in my car between classes. I quit in the first trimester of my pregnancy with BoBo as the bathroom was too far away from the dance studio. I was always throwing up.
4. I am a Type-A (obsessive) tracker where running is involved. I track my miles on my running shoes diligently. I will keep running past a destination to get a round number to track (ie. 5.95 miles would not be good enough if 6 miles was on the schedule for the day.)
5. I love dark chocolate, black jelly beans, and red wine. I hate apple and grape flavored candies and gums – even the smell nauseates me.