It appears that I’ve neglected this blog for so long that I now have a few spiderwebs to clear out.
Believe me, I have not been sitting idle. I’ve been out living life and experiencing the ups and downs of it.
- I had a 2nd epidural (cortisone) injection
- Started lengthening my home yoga practice
- Went out for a fun hike with my camera to take pictures of theMAN for his yoga website
- Took workshops from the yoga instructors who trained us in India last year; they’re visiting California
- Found the edge of my yoga practice, pushed a wee bit too far past it, and broke my toe
- Took a cool picture that was so perfectly a yoga banner that I decided it was time to create a yoga specific blog.
I will continue to post here — although I am not sure what as I am not currently running. I’d like to hope to do a little bit of running however I think that my days of distance running are behind me. The last physician’s words of degeneration and arthritis of my spine are still echoing in my head. I don’t recall the others sending such a strong message of “damaged goods” as this guy. I think I need to get a copy of the MRI to review with my chiropractor. Nonetheless, when I do take up running again, I will keep it on dirt and to an hour or less (if that). Maybe I’ll just hike.
Some doctors just want you to stop because they don’t get it. Make sure you see a doctor who is a runner, too.
whatever you choose to do along the journey, keeping to whatever it brings, is always a joy to follow here, Juls. Thank you!!
I’d get all the results and get a second opinion. I’d find a runner doctor too. Somebody you know who runs must know one….!