It appears that I’ve neglected this blog for so long that I now have a few spiderwebs to clear out.
Believe me, I have not been sitting idle. I’ve been out living life and experiencing the ups and downs of it.
- I had a 2nd epidural (cortisone) injection
- Started lengthening my home yoga practice
- Went out for a fun hike with my camera to take pictures of theMAN for his yoga website
- Took workshops from the yoga instructors who trained us in India last year; they’re visiting California
- Found the edge of my yoga practice, pushed a wee bit too far past it, and broke my toe
- Took a cool picture that was so perfectly a yoga banner that I decided it was time to create a yoga specific blog.
I will continue to post here — although I am not sure what as I am not currently running. I’d like to hope to do a little bit of running however I think that my days of distance running are behind me. The last physician’s words of degeneration and arthritis of my spine are still echoing in my head. I don’t recall the others sending such a strong message of “damaged goods” as this guy. I think I need to get a copy of the MRI to review with my chiropractor. Nonetheless, when I do take up running again, I will keep it on dirt and to an hour or less (if that). Maybe I’ll just hike.