This Thanksgiving I poured myself a large glass of gratitude.
My glass is overflowing with gratitude for:
- my health,
- my beautiful family (immediate and extended),
- for my friends,
- for my yoga practice and the new opportunity to teach others,
- for the warmth of my lovely home,
- the car that takes me places,
- my job,
- for the ability to love myself and others,
- for our sweet dog who is always excited to see me when I come home,
- and so much more
I hope that your glass is overflowing with blessings and gratitude in this holiday season.